Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fancy Storage boxes

I bought 5 of these boxes at the dollar store to keep car and other outdoor things in the hall closet. They were kind of plain and since I was keeping them on the top shelf I needed a way to label the contents so I can quickly find the item I need. I found some pretty ribbon at Michael's which I wrapped around each box and affixed with a glue gun. I got some chalk board paint and painted these small pieces of cardboard which I attached to the front. I can now write a list of contents in chalk on each one. If I were to repeat this project I would use small pieces of wood instead of cardboard. It's easier to write on :).

No comments:

Post a Comment