Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Simplified Vegan London Fog

I love London Fog teas but when I went searching for a recipe I could not help but notice how complicated or time consuming the recipes are out there. I don't have a lot of time and there are only a few basic elements to this so here is a quick and easy way to make a London Fog. You need a milk frother for this recipe.

What you need:
1/2 cup of water
Earl Grey tea bag
1/2 cup of milk
Sugar or alternative, to taste
1 tsp vanilla syrup, the kind you put in coffee (optional)

What to do:

1. Heat up 1/2 cup of water in a mug in the microwave. Add earl grey tea bag and steep a few minutes.

2. Heat up 1/2 a cup of soymilk in the microwave (I used 1 minute 40 seconds for the water and the milk) than froth with a milk frother.


3. Remove the teabag from the tea and sweeten to taste. Add a teaspoon of vanilla syrup. Stir.

4. Add the soymilk to the tea and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment